Eviction of a 12 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericschevy

My girlfriend (Not Married), has 2 kids 1 of which is 12 and is a severe problem/threat to my household. I own my home and my girlfriend has no rights to it, she is just a live in girlfriend at this time. My question is, Can I legally kick out/Evict her 12 year old if I don't want her here?

You're going to kick out a 12 year old?

What exactly do you think Mom is going to do in that case? Because if she doesn't go with kiddo, she's going to face criminal charges.

If you want them ALL out, you'll have to go through the correct legal eviction proceedings.

It also sounds as if kiddo needs to be in some kind of counseling - although she could well be reacting to your attitude towards her (which will be quite obvious to her).

The only way you can get rid of the 12 year old (legally), is to evict the mother. The child has no standing before a court. If you tried to evict the child, the case wouldn't go anywhere.

Evict the mother, and you rid yourself of the entire brood. But, that is the only legal way to get rid of the 12 year old!

Well, Without going into great detail, these kids are troubled, have no respect anything/anyone including me, our home AND their Mother, threaten to report to the police and CPS with bogus allegations and are a big strain on my(our) sense of well being and disregard any rules set fourth because they know they don't have to. They are all and all, unmanageable!

So...your option is to evict Mom and the kids.

They come as a sort of package deal. You want Mom, you also get the kids (unless there is a father willing to take custody). You don't want the kids? Then Mom has a major decision to make.

Mom also needs to consider therapy for the kids.

And though this isn't legal advice....you seriously need to change your attitude if you want to stay with Mom. Unless of course she chooses you over the kids and hands them over to Dad (or the State).

And...a question.

In your other thread you're a woman who was divorcing her husband.

In this thread...you're a guy.

So. Please be honest with us. Which are you?

Other thread

And...a question.

In your other thread you're a woman who was divorcing her husband.

In this thread...you're a guy.

So. Please be honest with us. Which are you?

Other thread

Unless it is a relationship between 2 females, lesbian in other words. I didn't read the other post so I can't compare but I don't think here the OP identifies as a male unless I missed something.

Maybe this OP (she) divorced her husband so she could be with GF. A possible explanation.

My girlfriend (Not Married), has 2 kids 1 of which is 12 and is a severe problem/threat to my household. I own my home and my girlfriend has no rights to it, she is just a live in girlfriend at this time. My question is, Can I legally kick out/Evict her 12 year old if I don't want her here?

If you love mom then both of you work together on the 12 year old child. The child is young, and probably angry at the world right now, you know how that age can be, and when another man starts to raise you. Bottom line is its a child not a unwanted animal, either work to get the child on the str8 and narrow or get rid of them all. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back