Driver safety course certificate arrived late

Andres

Jurisdiction
Texas
I was issued a moving violation( 15 miles above speed limit ) back in 11/20/22. I sent all my documentation on 12/13/22 along with ticket fee ahead of court date and was granted the opportunity to take a DSC ( Driving Safety Course ) to be completed by 3/20/2023. I took the course and got my certificate of completion on 2/19/2023 ( one month ahead ). However, at the end of exam vendor asked if I wanted them to directly submit certificate to the TDLR which I accepted and mistakenly thought it was the end of it. Yesterday, 3/20/23 for some reason, I decided to check on the status of this. I called the court and I was told that no documentation had been submitted. I then learned of my mistake. I was informed, by one court worker that I had until 9 PM to make it to the court but I work on a different state of where I live and it was impossible for me to make it in time. I called again and another worker told me that as long as my certificate of completion is dated before the deadline I will be ok. My question is what happens now? my driving and criminal records are totally clean and don't want that to change. I am feeling nervous and don't know what I should do. I appreciate your legal advice.
Please help!

The second worker is correct.
The issuance date matters.
Contact the course provider and see what else you can learn.

Get your certificate and go to court today. Call in sick if you have to. The longer you wait, the worse it's going to get.
Thank you so much for your reply. I am planning to arrive in Houston Thursday morning and head out straight to the court. Not possible to do it before. Any other advice ?

Will the court accept your certificate by fax or email?

Ask. If yes, send it and follow up with a call to make sure it got received. Get names of whoever you talk to.

If not, then Thu is the best you can do. Just make sure you call the court and let them know what you are doing. Always get names of who you talk to.

Back