do i have a case??

Status
Not open for further replies.

yojary

OK my school counselor told me in 2006 that i needed a science class that the school didn't offer . I took biology on line for almost a year and two weeks before my graduation she tells " YOU KNOW YOU ARE TAKING THE WRONG CLASS" i said and you tell me this two weeks before graduation now keep in mind is now 2007 . i Was in shock so i didn't know what to do so she just say to retake it on line and do chemistry i was like w/e i was so pissed that if i said one thing i felt was going to say it all so it was best i stayed quiet.

now the problem before i took biology she CONFIRMED IT . i didn't even know i needed a class . in order for me to take that class she had to confirm it to make sure it was the right one. On top of her confirmation she received my report on how i was doing in biology class and she still didn't notice it . Keep in mind that school has less than 200 students in the whole school .

I feel like she needs to pay for her mistake that she did because it has done a 360 in my life. You can't imagine the damage it has done I'm 19 now a year later and i need 2 more months to finish this class .
now i see the affect that it has done in my life alto all my plans everything is corrupted its not fair she needs to pay.

I feel like she needs to pay for her mistake that she did because it has done a 360 in my life.

Maybe you need a math class too. A 360 means you are in the same position you started in!

In any event, if you think you can prove in a court of law that you took the wrong class due to what she told you to do, then sue her in small claims court for the actual and direct amount of dollar damages you suffered.

u know what i mean but i don't have paper proof but i have the proof where she confirmed the class on line and told me it was ready for me to to take it .

do i sue her or the school board ?

what kind of case this is ?

should i get a lawyer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back