Dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidan2007

My baby's father went to court today. It was to prove paternity. I am sueing him forpaternity and child support through the Virginia courts. He chose testing. I wanted that so he cannot say our son is not his. My question is how secure is the testing? Are the courts going to allow him to do a home test? He will have someone else do the test if he thinks he can get away with it. Will the courts order him to go to a facility? Can he have someone else go for him? He is very sneeky like that. He uses marajuana from time to time and has had others give a urine sample for him at work. Just how secure is this testing and is there ANY wa he can corrupt the test? Tell me the process as through the courts. They won't let him do a home test will they? They will have someone standing by and do the swab or blood right?

Well they will not accept an at home test but generally he will be ordered to show up at a lab and you will have to appear as well with the child. I would assume they have legal procedures they have to go through so fraud does not happen. You might want to give the lab a call once you receive your order and ask them what their procedures are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back