DISCIPLINARY HEARING AT MY JOB

Aagi man

Hi,i took company car without employer permission home and the car has been stolen ,so i have hearing at my job regarding this ,what consequences i should expect?Looking forward for the answer

Looking forward to losing your job? Alrighty then.

I would think firing you would be a perfectly reasonable consequence to anticipate.

Hi,i took company car without employer permission home and the car has been stolen ,so i have hearing at my job regarding this ,what consequences i should expect?Looking forward for the answer

If you get lucky, you'll get a two week suspension without pay, and be required to reimburse the employer for whatever delta the insurance doesn't cover.

If you get unlucky, you'll lose your job.

If you get very unlucky, you'll lose your job, the employer will report the unauthorized use of the car to the police, and criminal charges might follow. If you're involved in the car theft beyond sheer stupidity, cheekiness, and gall; other more serious charges might issue.

We have no way of knowing but termination and a police report would not be unexpected. If anything less than that happens, you are lucky.

Can't imagine why you weren't fired on the spot and arrested for the theft.

There is no way for us to know for sure what your employer might do. However, being fired would be a good guess & possibly making a police report.

Back