Cps

Status
Not open for further replies.

shncov

My wife was arrested yeterday for alleged felony cruelty to a child. She maintains that she doesn't know how my daughter got a scrape on her cheek. CPS conducted "interviews" with each member of the family, without informing anyone that they were "investigating". My daughter is now back home, but my wife isn't allowed to come back to the house, until the CPS agent finishes his report. What legal rights do we have here? My wife is a full time student, has no criminal history, and we have a guardianship for two other kids that live with us. I trying to get a feel of possible outcomes of this.

I have a hard time believing they are charging her with felony cruelty just by a scratch on the cheek. Who reported this to CPS? I recommned you doing everything that CPS recommends in order for them to close the case. How old is the child? I have a 2 year old and she always has some sort of scratches on her, playing rough at daycare, jumping off of things, etc.. If it was a deep bleeding cut then somebody may have injured the child.

I have a hard time believing they are charging her with felony cruelty just by a scratch on the cheek. Who reported this to CPS? I recommned you doing everything that CPS recommends in order for them to close the case. How old is the child? I have a 2 year old and she always has some sort of scratches on her, playing rough at daycare, jumping off of things, etc.. If it was a deep bleeding cut then somebody may have injured the child.

Yep, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back