Conspiracy o commit fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robjustrob

In an effort to bolster a surprise divorce complaint, my wife waited till I was away on a trip out of state, then, with the aid of her parents, constructed a phony crime scene at our house and then called the sheriff's department to come investigate. They took legally prescribed drugs of mine out of their pharmacy-issued container and dumped them in a plastic bag, stuffed them and some marijuana in my dresser and claimed I was abusing steroids and illicit drugs. They put covert surveillance cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms of the house and alleged I was taking dirty pictures of my wife and 7 year-old daughter. My wife's father had taken my daughter to a hotel in town for a couple days while my wife and mother were planting the "evidence." When I got home, I was met by four deputies who told me there was a restraining order against me and that I couldn't go home or see my daughter.
At my hearing a couple weeks later, my wife's attorney held up the bag containing my once legally obtained steroid gel tubes and decried me as a steroid abuser. My attorney was holding my pharmacy reciepts and prescription information and sat on her ass and never raised an objection or introduced the documentation as evidence on my behalf. Counsel for the plaintiff passed photos of the covert cameras around the court but never actually produced the physical evidence itself. Again, my attorney made no effort to demand to see the physical evidence, not just some pictures that could have been taken in anybody's house nor did she move to have the photos remanded to evidence. As a result, the judge ruled that it was more likely that I had placed the cameras in the house. Subsequently, the sheriff's department actually gave what physical evidence they had seized at my home BACK TO MY WIFE! (What planet did I wake up on that day?!) As a result, I am now unable to legally examine the evidence that moved the judge to rule against me in the summary, and I cannot trace it to its real source and exonerate myself.
This whole thing was a setup. I had been the victim of physical abuse at the hands of my wife for the first five years of our marriage before I finally said enough was enough and had her arrested. That was two years before the above-described event. They say vengeance is best served up cold and that is what the whole thing was about. I want to know if there is a way I can bring either a suit or have charges levied against my wife and in-laws for conspiracy to commit fraud, filing a false police report, perjury, character defamation, whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back