Conspiracy, entrapment, pics of co-worker without consent FEDERAL GOV. JOB

Some co-workers are toxic in that way. Did you have a question?

Can the co-worker be in trouble? Stalks me at work.Takes pics of me without consent.Tries to set me up so I get in trouble.

It's up to your employer whether he's in trouble or not. Nothing you have posted gives you grounds to sue or to take any legal action, if that is your question.

Co- worker doing what ever he/she can to get me in trouble at work. Federal GOV job.

Go with it mate, I did.

If you're an excellent employee, always on top of your game, what's not to like about your fanboy or fan girl capturing PROOF of your outstanding performance?

I live by the philosophy of beat 'em at their own game.

So, keep on excelling in the top 1%tile, and let the idiot be your unpaid publicity agent.

When it's time for your next performance increase, promotion, your fanboy or fan girl has got your back.

If someone is trying to get you in trouble, make sure you don't do anything wrong, do everything you are supposed to and their efforts will be futile.

Can the co-worker be in trouble? Stalks me at work.Takes pics of me without consent.Tries to set me up so I get in trouble.
You are going to have to be way more specific and it might depend which agency you work for. The CIA has very different rules than the VA. How/why are they stalking you? What are they taking pictures of?

Back