Concerned for Safty

J

Jennifer513

I know someone that lives in a two bedroom apartment with her boyfriend and at this time four kids and he gets his other two kids sometimes and she has her other daughter a lot even a lot on overnight stays and she is due to have another child any day now the kids that live there are a boy that is 16 a girl that is 15 another boy that is 3 a girl that is 1 her other daughter is about 8 or 9 and I'm not sure how old his other son and daughter are but older than 9 but younger than 15 the mother and boyfriend have a room and the 1 and three year old sleep in there room with them the 15 year old has a room in which the 8 or 9 year old sleeps in with her when she is there the 15 year old has no bed or bedroom and is made to sleep on the floor not sure we're the other two sleep when they are there so my question is is there some kind of law or neglect or abuse of any kind because of this oh and also due to have another girl this month

Poverty is not a crime, YET, anywhere in the USA or its territories.
If local laws allow it, and the landlord doesn't care, 50 people could live in a one bedroom apartment.

Where, and with whom people sleep, the law doesn't care as long as there's no hanky panky towards the children.

Otherwise, if the adults want to get naughty (out of the sight of the kids, of course), the law doesn't care.

Frankly, no one should care, because people are poor and keep making stupid choices.

In the USA, you can breed like flies, or avoid breeding altogether.

Breeding is still an unregulated act, just as is sexy among consenting adults.

I'm sure you're doing swell, why not take a few dollars, or a couple bags of groceries over to those people?

I try to help struggling families when, and where I can.

Back