child support help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraelizabeth

im trying to help my dad out. hes been paying my mom child support $800 a month for my little sister ( keep in mind she didnt ask for child support untill i was 18 because i lived with my dad) the stupid thing is he use to pay her in cash, and my little sister has lived with him for over 11 months now , and shes trying to take him to court for back child support. my dad got a huge pay cut but still makes his payments plus he pays for everything for my sister from her clothes to her braces. while my mom takes her trips every other month. is there anything he can do about this??

im trying to help my dad out. hes been paying my mom child support $800 a month for my little sister ( keep in mind she didnt ask for child support untill i was 18 because i lived with my dad) the stupid thing is he use to pay her in cash, and my little sister has lived with him for over 11 months now , and shes trying to take him to court for back child support. my dad got a huge pay cut but still makes his payments plus he pays for everything for my sister from her clothes to her braces. while my mom takes her trips every other month. is there anything he can do about this??

DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!

Go by a digital recorder from radio shack for $50.00 and get your mother to spill the beans to you withought her knowing your recording ofcourse. Make sure you are in a state where the othe party {your mother} does not need to be informed that you are recording the phone conversation or recording her in person{you can google it} Meanwhile have your dad get any-type of bank-statements showing the $800 withdrawels from ATM's and any other type of proof that he has paid if he has any at all and make sure he starts to DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!! BEST ADVICE OUT OF EVERYTHING.... GET A LAWYER!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Your dad should file in court for a child support from the mother. He is entitled to it especially if mom is going to play these games. If the child lives with him he should file for custody. He needs to bring proof the child lived with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back