Child Custody etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

granny630

I have written before regarding my daughter applying for custody of my grandson, etc.

I believe in one of my messages I stated that the father of the child made a call to my daughter and told her that he didn't care about her, her mother or her father and that he "would put a bullet in someone's head".

Over the weekend a message was left on our answering machine by him screaming obscene words and threatening that "one person in her family will die every six months". he also mentioned the baby but a lot of the conversation is unclear as he was screaming so loud. he said "this is his family talking now". we did call the local law enforcement and they took a statement from us. of course, this was pretty stupid on his part to leave a threatening message on a answering machine and i also have caller id and was able to get the phone number from where he called (which was a cell phone). we told the law enforcement that we want a restraining order against him. we have heard nothing more from the law enforcement and i was wondering how we can go about getting an order of protection against this drugged maniac. we will be giving her lawyer a copy of the police report and we also will be providing the lawyer with a copy of the phone call.

your advice would be appreciated. since this call came in on our answering machine we are a little nervous now.

thanks

granny630

At this point I would go down to the courthouse to file an RO.

I am not sure what is being done, if anything, to provoke him, but iof I was her I would not file any CS. If she asks for it, it will irritate him even more and he will want visitation.

Honestly, if he did not sign the paternity paperwork, he has no rights whatsoever. Maybe she should hold off on filing anything so maybe he will just disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back