Can NCP Change childs address to their at the Childs PCP

K

Kujo2208

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
The Childs NCP took the child to a doctors apt I made, because it was their day to have the Child. When doing this the NCP changed the childs address on file to the NCP address. I had no idea this happened till I picked up a script for the Child and saw the wrong address on the paper. I then told the Doctors office they had to change it back to the one they had. Is there anything I can do about this, Also the NCP, did not pay the childs co-payment, so I am getting the bill in the mail. Should I save myself the trouble and pay the $ owed or tell the NCP they need to pay it, they should of paid it that day.

You've instructed the physician's office staff to correct the address.
Who knows how it got changed?
Whatever prompted the change you had it corrected.
Let it go.
Pay the co-pay.
It's much easier than ruffling the feathers of the other parent.
Do you want unpleasantness, strife, and arguments to exist for another decade?
Of course you don't.
You're quite reasonable, so let it go.
Remember, it was you who made the child's appointment, yet the NCP made sure the child got to the appointment.
Do whatever it takes to ensure the child sees, hears, or feels nothing but love from both of you.
Life is about harmony, balance, peace, patience, forgiveness, and calm.
Now, go tell your kid you love her or him.

You fixed problem so why create drama? Besides you dont even know how this happened may have nothing to do with other parent. You dont have a legal issue here you have a parenting one or better yet co parenting.

If this is a major issue for some reason, such as a child with a chronic health condition and many medical bills, you can have the custody agreement modified to spell out who is responsible for what. If your kid just goes to the pediatrician twice a year for a physical and bout of strep, just let it go. Or, next time you set up an appointment or the child needs to go to the doctor, talk to your ex and work out payment issues up front.

Back