Can i get someone out of jail if i pay all there restitution up. They had probation in sc but got it transfered to nc. And now nc has them incarcerate

Alexander828

Jurisdiction
South Carolina
Can i get someone out of jail if i pay all there restitution up. They had probation in sc but got it transfered to nc. And now nc has them incarcerated there restitution is 1240.00 and I can pay it in full will they be able to release them as soon as I pay. Or do they ha e too sit there until sc comes and gets them and they go to court in sc. Or can I just pay everything now and everything will be dropped and they will be released

And now nc has them incarcerated there restitution is 1240.00 and I can pay it in full will they be able to release them as soon as I pay. Or do they ha e too sit there until sc comes and gets them and they go to court in sc. Or can I just pay everything now and everything will be dropped and they will be released

The incarcerated person discarded his initial chance at probation, by ignoring his gift of probation, allowing him to REHABILITATE himself.

Now the miscreant is hounding you in an effort to get him released by begging you to throw away $1200 of your hard earned dollars earned by employing the fruits of your labor and your industriousness.

Its your call.

Choose wisely, don't allow someone to gaslight and
beguile you with fuzzy, furry entreaties and soon to be broken promises.

Beguiled- To influence by trickery, flattery, etc.; mislead, delude ...maxresdefault-2323960986.jpgbeware-the-beguiled-they-do-their-own-beguiling-quote-1-2630925610.jpg

You should consult with the incarcerated person's attorney.

No one here can speak intelligently about what it will take to get some unknown person out of jail.

Back