[California] case managmement + listing defendants

yebee4

Can notice of case management be given via email?
Also if I run out of room listing defendants on who I've served / not served can I just write in or do I have to use an attachment?

Also if I run out of room listing defendants on who I've served / not served can I just write in or do I have to use an attachment?
You would do well to have an attorney assist you.

How many defendants are you suing in this case? Are you using a court form for the filing or are you drafting an original submission to the court? If it's a court form, which form is it?

Sure. Just about anything is possible. Who is it that gave or intends to give this notice? Have the parties assented to service by email (pursuant to Rule 2.251 of the California Rules of Court)?

What do you mean "run out of room"? Are you talking about the case management statement (Judicial Council form CM-110)? If so, are you talking about item #3 on page 1? If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then if you don't have enough room to list everyone, you can use an attachment.

Back