Computer Crimes, Hacking Being Harassed On-Line

Family Warrior

Jurisdiction
Texas
Recently me and my wife have been receiving messages on Face Book Messenger from a known source.We at first find the messages kinda awkward but it's getting kinda out of hand from this person. Every-time we block this person she will create a New Face Book Account under a new name and start the harassment process over and over again.What should we do? And could I seek legal action against this person?

What should we do?

Ignore her.

Yes, it's that simple.

She does it to push your buttons. Blocking her is a "response" that satisfies her desire to get you to respond. She will keep coming at you as long as you continue to "respond."

When you no longer respond, she will not have you to play with anymore and she will move on.

And could I seek legal action against this person?

Yes.

She could be criminally prosecuted under:

Texas Penal Code Section 42.07 – Harassment (public.law)

You could get a protective order:

Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 7B – Protective Orders (public.law)

You also have the option of a civil lawsuit. But that's gonna cost you in lawyer fees. Best not to sue unless you have quantifiable monetary damages.

My advise to my wife and if it's possible is to hide our Face Book accounts.We are still researching on how to do that.So when this person makes up a fake account and try to search for is she won't be able to find us ….

What should we do? And could I seek legal action against this person?

Delete the useless Facebook account and you'll also be deleting the pesky pest.

You're free to initiate a lawsuit against anyone or any entity you choose.

However, why waste money on a useless, do nothing lawsuit against human vermin?

Start living your best life and turn away forever from Fakebook.

I'm sure you recall the now defunct and forgotten My Space.

You'll soon feel that way towards Fakebook and the Neanderthal like creeps that frequent that vast wasteland.

Recently me and my wife have been receiving messages on Face Book Messenger from a known source.We at first find the messages kinda awkward but it's getting kinda out of hand from this person. Every-time we block this person she will create a New Face Book Account under a new name and start the harassment process over and over again.What should we do? And could I seek legal action against this person?

Just keep blocking them? Or make new accounts and then just immediately block every account you already have blocked...then they can't find you.

Back