Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders arrested for solicitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

theynine

last night i was arrested for solitation for prostitution. it was a police sting. they got me without a doubt, but let me go home after collecting my information. what exactly am i looking at here? this is the first time ive ever hired a prostitute and of course my first offense. i dont want to go to jail or have my wife find out. how bad is it?

Well I do not know what you have to gain by not telling your wife. It doesnt matter if it is a police sting. They caught you negotiating a sex act for a sum of money and that is what is needed to prosecute. You say its your first time but who knows. at any rate you are likely going to face a fine and possibly your picture on a website for Johns. It is still a criminal conviction probably a misdemenor so it will go on your record if you are convicted.

The time to worry about what your wife thinks is before you sought sexual pleasure outside your marriage!:yes: I suspect the penalty she places on you far more severe than what courts will do.:dgrin Jail is very unlikley as already told. Expect some fines, probation, comunity service. Anything else will depend on Judge but I dont see you going to jail for this unless the Prostitute was a minor.

It all depends on what happened. Who knows, you might even say it was entrapment. It depends if the police officer was saying a price before you and what was the exchange agreement.

I'm in the same boat, but different situation. Read my post and tell me what you think.
On the second hand, I can't believe police would even waste their time on such subject, where there are murderers and child molesters out there they can catch. It just doesn't make any sense.

Read about entrapment on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back