Adoption Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugslife1983

Hello. My husband and I met a girl online that said she wanted to give her child up for adoption. She siad that she would have to get sole custody and then she would let us about her. Well last week we found out that that girl was lying she doens't have a kid at all. Can we file adoption fraud against her? there was no papers involved as far as signed things. i do have copies of our yahoo chats. and also There was no money involved. What can i do to this girl? what are my rights?

Hello. My husband and I met a girl online that said she wanted to give her child up for adoption. She siad that she would have to get sole custody and then she would let us about her. Well last week we found out that that girl was lying she doens't have a kid at all. Can we file adoption fraud against her? there was no papers involved as far as signed things. i do have copies of our yahoo chats. and also There was no money involved. What can i do to this girl? what are my rights?
Was she trying to get you and your husband to pay money for her fictitious child? What is it you really want to accomplish?

No she wasn't trying to get us to pay money. supposidly the only thing that we would have to do is get the child's name in our name. We are just upset that we were lied to. we want her to pay for what she did. She hurt us. My husband wants her in jail. I told him i didn't know since she didn't have any money and the only proof we do have is yahoo chats.

Well because there was no actual child, and no money traded hands, I am not sure if anything can be done.

You 2 are very gullible if you believe anything a strange says online. If you are looking into adopting a child, trolling internet chat rooms is not the place to do it. That is a recipe for disaster.

Well because there was no actual child, and no money traded hands, I am not sure if anything can be done.

You 2 are very gullible if you believe anything a strange says online. If you are looking into adopting a child, trolling internet chat rooms is not the place to do it. That is a recipe for disaster.

I understand that. but also we had been talking to her for a while and were becoming pretty close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back