Neighbor harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckgirlohio

Ok so my story goes like this we are buying a house on land contact and out neighbor is giving us a hard time about drive way and now saying my kids are throwing rocks at them and others and I know this is not true since my kids are never around her I called sherriff and they say it's a civil matter what should I do ?

Supervise your children? Put up video cameras? Buy a different house? Stand in the drive, stomping your feet yelling Liar, Liar, Pants on fire? As the officer noted it is a civl matter. If she sues you, go to court and defend yourself and the kids.

Ok so my story goes like this we are buying a house on land contact and out neighbor is giving us a hard time about drive way and now saying my kids are throwing rocks at them and others and I know this is not true since my kids are never around her I called sherriff and they say it's a civil matter what should I do ?

I suggest you only allow your children to play outside when you can supervise their activities, or have them supervised by a responsible, trusted adult.

The kids are headed back to school, so that's a benefit.

It'll be fall and winter soon, anyway.

The kids won't want to be outside that much in the coming days.

Whatever you do, you should ignore people like your neighbor.

Its best to not engage them, unless you want to keep fighting and arguing.

Some of them are nuts and violent.

Its best to keep your distance, your life, and your freedom.

I know you don't want your darling, precious children to see such behavior; so shelter the little babies from that bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back