NYC Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawlife

Over the years i have been experiencing discrimination from a store in ny. I have tried so hard to avoid going to this store but their unique product offering keep luring me back. This year alone I've spent hundreds of dollars at this store. Recently when I tried to shop there, one of their staff denied me entry. I complained to the supervisor to no avail. All the staff that day ridiculed me and threw me out of the store in front of other customers and they warned me never to return to the store again. I believe the reason I have been suffering discrimination from this store over the years is due to my nationality, disability, and perceived sexual orientation. Please I would like to know what legal recourse I have.

Additional information There was a time one of their store clerks attacked me in the store and I had to run and live in fear of ever meeting that store clerk again. All my complaints aré ignored by this store. Its a big departmental chain. And no matter which store I use I encounter problem. I believe its due to lack of proper training and an atmosphere that allows employees to disrespect non white customers and get away with it. I have strong proof.

It just seems there "might" be more to the story than we got here.

Have they never told you why you cannot enter their stores? Thanks.

Over the years i have been experiencing discrimination from a store in ny. I have tried so hard to avoid going to this store but their unique product offering keep luring me back. This year alone I've spent hundreds of dollars at this store. Recently when I tried to shop there, one of their staff denied me entry. I complained to the supervisor to no avail. All the staff that day ridiculed me and threw me out of the store in front of other customers and they warned me never to return to the store again. I believe the reason I have been suffering discrimination from this store over the years is due to my nationality, disability, and perceived sexual orientation. Please I would like to know what legal recourse I have.

Additional information There was a time one of their store clerks attacked me in the store and I had to run and live in fear of ever meeting that store clerk again. All my complaints aré ignored by this store. Its a big departmental chain. And no matter which store I use I encounter problem. I believe its due to lack of proper training and an atmosphere that allows employees to disrespect non white customers and get away with it. I have strong proof.

Call (911).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back