mis uses of State food Stamp card

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill2913

My wife is demanding that I buy a Washington State food stamp card from someone she knows (I don't know this person) I told her no that is not legal to be doing. She said that there is three hundred dollars on it and she can get it for two hundred. I told her I am going to stand my ground on this and say no. She now text me and said "fine then I stand my ground too and you will not like what I am going to do, good luck" Just to throw this in, we can afford our own food.
What is the law on this??

It is unlawful for anyone other than card owner to use a Food stamp card. Its is equally unlwaful to perchase one. If there is a farud issue (as you describe) you can report this to the local office for Food stamps or your Attorney Generals Office. You would be wise to save all text, emails etc you got over this issue in case there is an investigation or someone tries to involve you. It would be equally wise to save all this in case your Ex takes any action against you as result. Her threat is your "ace in the hole" so to speak

Thank you for the reply. I feel bad times coming. I will be needing some leagle help soon. because I would not give her the money to buy the food card, she has taken my truk and left it in a tow zone and said that she will leave it there if I dont give her the money. She will not tell me where it is. so I'm stuck at work and can't do anything now. Bummer bull stuff. Oh I do have a ride home but I still will be without a truck.

Our time together is coming to an end. I have papers ready to take to court just was hoping that she may make a turnaround but she just keeps getting worse.
Again thank you for your reply.

You need out quickly if she find s a way to act on food stamp issue and your still residing with her you could get caught up in this

It seems obvious to me that the food stamp card is likely stolen. The same should be obvious to the person who buys it... which is why that person can be facing more than just a fraud offense if caught using the card.
Also, if in fact stolen, the card is likely deactivated and the buyer is going to get hosed.

You want her gone? Give her $200. Let her buy the card. Once she obtains the card, uses the card, report it to the store officials and/or the police. Her arrest is imminent. You will then have more grounds upon which to bring your divorce action. But, do not partake in the feast she will gorge herself on. Think of this as ER "last supper". Truck getting towed, $500, tickets, $200, reporting her felonies deeds, priceless. Thank the law, free at last. Free at last.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back