Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Need info about: Underage & adult having a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 20 year old could be facing jail. And a hefty fine.

True lurve doesn't make an illegal act suddenly legal.

(The child's parents could also be in legal trouble, depending on the circumstances).

So - what are the details?

The 20 year old could be facing jail.

More specifically, the 20 year old would be looking at PRISON and would have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their life. This is a BIG no-no, and love has nothing to do with it. There are multiple felony charges that would come into play.

More specifically, the 20 year old would be looking at PRISON and would have to register as a sex offender for the rest of their life. This is a BIG no-no, and love has nothing to do with it. There are multiple felony charges that would come into play.

Sigh...something tells me Angel won't be back to read :(

Deff looking at prison....sexual abuse of a child will ruin his life.

By the way is the 14 year old the female or male here? It should'nt matter in the courts eyes though, just wondering? Good luck.

What woud be the result if a 14yr old has a child with a 20yr old & they both loved eachother??
The adult could go to state prison for one or more felony crimes.

And to clarify for the OP and anyone else, it would not matter the gender of the adult, only the ages and the specific acts performed (one of which would have to have been intercourse). Just the sexual act by itself would be a felony. But! If convicted solely of PC 261.5 it would not be an action requiring sex registration pursuant to PC 290. So, while the adult could be convicted of a felony, and likely subject to a criminal protective order, there would be no lifetime registration if that were the sole sex offense for which the adult was convicted.

What woud be the result if a 14yr old has a child with a 20yr old & they both loved eachother??

I'll tell you the results for each of these humans.

If the 20 year old is a male, he will eventually abandon contact with the 14 year old girl and HER child.

This 20 year old male child molester and pervert, will soon be bedding down another child, depositing his perverted seed in the poor child's brood pouch.

The original 14 year old girl will be devestated and overwhelmend when she discovers she has been molested, ravished, and left to raise a child alone.

Her relationship with her parents will suffer, and she will be statistically exiled to live a meager life without an education, child support, and difficulty in obtaining sustenance level employment.

I suggest the 14 year old CHILD tell her parents about the amorous, lecherous, perverted advances by this 20 year old lothario!

Bottom line to the 14 year old, DO NOT allow this 20 year old molester to destroy your life.

For your own sake, just say NO!!!!

Last edited:
Sometimes these relationships work out for the long run. I know couples that started off just like that and they are still together 60 years later. The problem with most youngsters is that they don't know who they are or what they want yet. So they love each other now, but 5 or 10 years from now their desires and goals in life can take them in different directions, "growing apart" as they say. Men mature slower than women, at 20 he is still finding out who he is. It has been my experience that women under 25 don't know what they want. It is possible that they have found true love, but it is more likely that it won't last. I recommend not starting a family yet, if it is not too late. I cannot say that I recommend killing a baby either though.

So, you opened up a thread that is a year and a half old to approve a relationship between an adult and a child who is too young to legally give consent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back