H.O.A. bylaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda275

I built my home in 2006, and have been the only resident in my home---question is this--- I started my own business and own a van(not registered in business name) which has been parked in my driveway every day. It has no signage on it at all, as to my business(plain white van), and through my hoa was given permission to park at home because there is nothing referring it to be a commercial vehicle-----well low and behold our community has found a new management company which sent me a letter to remove my commercial vehicle from my driveway. Do I have any recourse being that it has been there well over a year, and now with this new management company, if I don't remove my vehicle, what can they do.

Can I be fined or worse put a lien on my home.....

By the way there are other commercial vehicles that are parked at homes----ex. police cars, florida power, at&t, mobile car wash, and a we-do-it-all painting----which all have signage that cannot be removed

Thanks,
Kim

What do the CCRs say about your question?

Conditions, covenants, and restrictions. That's the big pile of papers you got from the HOA.

When we fired the first association, the new company rewrote and changed the original laws....without my voting on it...but can they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back