1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Your burgers aren't made of human flesh, coroner says after Dairy Queen raid leads to rumors! Other Criminal Charges & Offenses

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by army judge, Aug 26, 2019.

1. army judge

army judge Law Topic Starter Super Moderator

Jurisdiction:
    South Carolina
    DQburgers.JPG

No, Dairy Queen is not serving you burgers made of human flesh, a coroner had to clarify after a series of federal raids in three South Carolina counties led to some bizarre rumors.

According to the Index-Journal Feds: Dairy Queen, Hunter's Creek home epicenter of illegal money transfer business , a Dairy Queen in Greenwood, South Carolina, was one of three places raided by federal agents last week.

Quoting the manager of the Dairy Queen location that was raided, Saif Momin, the Index-Journal DQ manager: 'No illegal activities' at store day after federal raid reported that Momin said he was notified by a corporate inspector that someone had lodged a complaint about “human meat being inside a burger.”

Following Momin's quote, the rumor mill started running, forcing a county coroner to clarify that Dairy Queen was not in fact selling burgers made of people.

“I promise you, I’ve never had anything of that nature asked of me," Greenwood County Coroner Sonny Cox told the Index-Journal Officials: DQ burgers aren't made out of people . "I’ve never suspected anything like that. I can honestly say that’s the first I’ve heard of it, and I don’t see any validity in that at all. There’s little to no chance of anything like that ever being able to happen.”

The company also debunked the rumors on Twitter.

"At DAIRY QUEEN, we are very proud of our 100% beef hamburgers," the restaurant chain said. "We serve a high-quality hamburger with no additives or fillers."

SC coroner: No human flesh in Dairy Queen burgers

2. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

Dahmer Burgers aren't there?

army judge likes this.
  3. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

Everyone knows its horse meat. Gosh!

army judge likes this.
  4. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Uh Oh, we're going to get a subpoena for your IP address.

5. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Active Member

They'd probably be better than Beyond Meat burgers.

army judge likes this.