Wrongly Accused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleholloway

My mother's boyfriend wrongly accused me of stealing his shot gun and pawning it! He just started telling everyone, excluding me, that he is positive that I am the one that stole it! I am 100% certain that I did not commit this crime! He asked me if I would take a poly graph test, which is fine with me since I have nothing to hide, but honestly, how credible is a poly graph test and is it even possible for the Sherriff's department to give a poly graph test just because of an accusation? Also, isn't there some kind of database that police can look into to see if I've pawned anything, especially a firearm? I've never pawned anything in my whole life! I have an appointment with my lawyer but he can't see me until late next week. I am very anxious to hear some kind of reply on this matter. Should I not talk to him again until I am able to discuss this with my lawyer? I've never been in trouble for anything like this and it is really bothering me! Also, I am aware that actually pressing charges on someone for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER is a very difficult task, but he has run my good name right into the ground & I really don't appreciate it. Is this something that I should be considering? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank You in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back