wrongfully fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

05stigirl

i was working for a company that our vacation time was credited on the first day of the month, no matter what. i would come in and before logging into my system my vacation hours woukd be there, the company fired me bc i took 1/2/08 which our vacation time was credited on 1/1/08. i asked for time off on 1/2/08 and was granted the time off. i know i did not have the available time but 1/1/08 my time would credit my vacation bank. (which it did) my compny fired me due to an Unexcused Absence bc i did not have any roll over time from 2007 and that i would have needed to come up to work and log in for 10 mins and leave to have my hours credited. my friend had DR's orders to stay in bed and my manager told her that she would have to get out of bed come log in for 10 mins and leave. what if i ust got into a car accident or having a baby. No where in the handbook does it state that you have to log in first, however as of 1/9/08 they updated our system that we go by that it now states that you have to come in first to accrue that time. i have taken plenty of days off on the first of the month and was never spoke to or written up for it. my manager and i have not been getting along, i had an anxiety attack and while he was sitting at his desk doing nothing my friend had to come over to help. not only that but to find out from other reps that my manager was mocking my breathing and laughing at me. my manager was looking for a reason to fire me bc there was several complaints about how he handled my anxiety attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back