wrongfully dropped from college

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangelious

i need to find a lawyer to talk with, i am on SSI with limited income so a lawyer that has free consultations would be a plus, i enrolled in school and took out a student loan, at the end of the first term threw no fault of my own i was dropped from school ( almost a year ago ) with no reason given.

I made efforts to contact them on several occasions to discuss why i was drop and was never given a reason until today, which was still a very vague reason. ( an error on their part and i was wrongfully administratively dropped?? ).

now i do not wish to re-enroll in this school and they still want me to pay $2800 dollars towards a loan for schooling i recived only afew months of.

Ive attempted to contact their F.Aid office to figure this all out, what i owe and why i owe it, what the money was spent on and so forth and have yet to get any documentation from them.

Someone Please help?

i need to find a lawyer to talk with, i am on SSI with limited income so a lawyer that has free consultations would be a plus, i enrolled in school and took out a student loan, at the end of the first term threw no fault of my own i was dropped from school ( almost a year ago ) with no reason given.

I made efforts to contact them on several occasions to discuss why i was drop and was never given a reason until today, which was still a very vague reason. ( an error on their part and i was wrongfully administratively dropped?? ).

now i do not wish to re-enroll in this school and they still want me to pay $2800 dollars towards a loan for schooling i recived only afew months of.

Ive attempted to contact their F.Aid office to figure this all out, what i owe and why i owe it, what the money was spent on and so forth and have yet to get any documentation from them.

Someone Please help?

Try to get the reason and anything else involving this matter in writing. You may go down there and speak with FA dept and this whole thing could be cleared up. If not get in writing and find an attorney, there are programs that help with free legal advice. Good luck to you.

i just searcherd around abit more about this school, i found alot of disturbing stuff about this school, they have been investigated for fraud and sued before, even raided by the FBI a couple of years ago, i have requested the information in writing and was told " we are fedexing it to you now " - week ago...

i have talked with everyone i could at sallie may about this and possible fraud but they said its out of their hands, i just recalled the school and talked with another agent about it and plainly stated " this is BS... i want my loans refunded "

after that she said she has to send me to another agent who is on break and to wait for a call back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back