Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI wrongfully charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

stopjoshr

a few months ago i was arrested for dui/reckless driving. when i wasn't driving my friend drove my car home and dropped me off along with it. then got in another car and left. opening my parents car door my dad and brother tackled me to the ground and taped my leg together and had my mother call the police. when they should up they asked me if i was drinking and driving i said no my mom had my car keys in her pocket and my car was off and parked. then i told them that i was unlawfully restrained and it was against my will. they put me in cuffs and took me to the police station and gave me a field test which i passed and a breathilizer which i passed (.03) in state of ct over the limit is (.08) but they kept me in a cell telling me i couldn't leave until some one picked me up. finally some one did. later that week i went to court and was told that they took pictures of the damage i did. i looked at the pictures and clearly explained that was mud tracks from offroading earlier in the day. my mom came down and was told that they gave a police report saying that they saw me driving. both mom and dad said they did not say anything that was in the report to the public defender. i was advised to apply for a class which the judge granted, when i went to the interview for the class the interviewer was confused on why i was there. but because the court asigned he scheduled me for classes.

yet i was charged with dui and reckless driving. how is this so?
on the basis that some one saw me?

in that case any one can be arrested an charged because i said i saw them!

how do i go about fighting this charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back