Eviction Defense wrongful eviction in sanfrancisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

pura_puresa

what kind of damages,compensation can i get when i sue my ex-landlord for wrongful eviction.Currently Appealing judgement, confident to win. Myfamily of 5 were homeless for 6 months and we lost all property because of eviction. Was harrassed, discriminated against. They premeditated my eviction, slandered my name. They lied in court and caused severe pain and suffering to me and family. lifetime worth of personal property lost, stolen at that house. At trial, judge denied motion to dismiss case. In Appeal, all evidence in my favor. Because of the eviction our lives were turned upsidedown, and cause financial collapse, ruining my credit too. mental health in jeopardy, emotional distress. Also I have mental disability.

I have a very similar case. I was evicted as a 'nuisance' holdover due to my guests causing frequent commotions and me having to call security. The court found in the landlord's favor causing my eviction for essentially calling security too much. I appealed the case and when it came time for oral argument in the appellate court, the landlord's attorney didn't appear in court. If the case is reversed on appeal, do I have a claim for damages in a lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back