Justice System, Police, Courts Worth a fight?

saskie

fiance was recently arrested after his stat release was revoked due to absconding from a halfway house. Prior to arrest he was delusional under the influence of meth i do believe he also deals with bipolar. When the police showed up they didn't identify themselves and parked outside for about an hour before my fiance went outside and fired a 22. In the air. There is no charges laid as of yet. If there is charges that come in the future how long do they have to charge him? What could he be charged with? And do we have a fighting chance?
-Saskatchewan, Canada

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk

You're actually going to marry this winner? Sounds as though you need counseling for YOUR issues.

We deal with US law here not Canadian.

fiance was recently arrested after his stat release was revoked due to absconding from a halfway house. Prior to arrest he was delusional under the influence of meth i do believe he also deals with bipolar. When the police showed up they didn't identify themselves and parked outside for about an hour before my fiance went outside and fired a 22. In the air. There is no charges laid as of yet. If there is charges that come in the future how long do they have to charge him? What could he be charged with? And do we have a fighting chance?
-Saskatchewan, Canada

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk

Sorry, this board focuses on the laws of the United States of America.

I don't think our regular posters know anything about Canadian federal or provincial law.

This site is for US law. You'll need to find a Canadian law forum.

But if I had to guess, I'd guess he will be doing some prison time.

Meth makes people do strange things.
Crack makes people itch.
Horse makes people sleepy.
Weed makes people hungry.
That's just for starters, then the real fun begins; like arrests, fines, probation, jail, prison, health problems, even death.

Back