Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtfjason

my lpm wants me to go into our home office tomorrow to call other stores for info. I have a sick feeling I am being fired. I've been in my store for a year, and the passed couple weeks, stops have been down. if I was getting fired, is this how it would go down? or am I worrying over nothing?

I should have stated that I'm the stores lpa. no theft involved. it just seems weird that they want me to come in and help. its kind of freaking me out.

Really cant say. You know your work situation better than us. However in these tough times one the first things retailers cut is LP

Dude I have to say I think your toast. The reason they give you seems pretty lame. Before going have your resume updated

so I seriously called like 30 stores today with an lp survey. maybe 4 of them said that since they didn't reconize my name, they wouldn't answer the questions, the others were like 'OK!'

Well then all your worries were for naught. As an LP person you could be a valuable asset to answering questions here if you would consider doing so. Send me a PM and I will tell you what we are trying to do here so there is no conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back