Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft worried sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldred18

i was recently pulled into the lp office of a store which i will not name and was told i stole items from store and if i would cooperate and return the items and if they are in resalable condition that all that would be done is immediate termination, and banned from any stores of that company im suppose to pick up my pay check Friday and i have no idea how im going to get it and whether they will go any further, they had me sign the paper and write in apology to the company and the manger which we was on good terms the cops weren't called and haven't been involved this has been three days ago. what should i do about everything? should i call my manger about my check or should i call the hr about my check? the amount they came up with was 360 dollars but they say all items are resalable. they had me wait outside for about ten minutes then the came and told me i was fired. also i live in Ohio. any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated i know what Ive done was a big mistake and i really regret doing it and will never do it again.

thanks for that it makes me feel better but i still wonder whether i will get a check tomorrow and if so how i will get it being banned from the store.

So it wouldn't be a good idea to go a pick up check i should just let it be shipped to me by mail, i know im being a bother but that would be my best bet right.

Your not a bother we are here to answer questions. I see no problem with your going to get your check. when I dealt with internals if I wanted to file a criminal complaint I called Police then and I did not tell them I wouldnt. Nothing is a guarantee however I see no problem with your going to get your check. If they want to file a criminal complaint they still can whether or not you come back to get check so you might as well go get it

I was just worried they would act with the banning from the store if i was to go in a pick up my check.

Well i wasn't able to go into the store to get my check but the store manger ran it out to me and said that shes trying to help me find another job she has been real nice though this entire ordeal and very helpful.

oldred18 said:
Well i wasn't able to go into the store to get my check but the store manger ran it out to me and said that shes trying to help me find another job she has been real nice though this entire ordeal and very helpful.

He got his check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back