Working for prime vendor from employer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraj

I am working with an Employer "A" since 14 months, i am working for client "C" through primevendor "B",
( Me > A > B > C )
before i started working my employer verbally said that "I can work directly for anyone after one year working with him" now this is 14 th month, and primevendor is ready to hire me directly n asked me to have an email from my employer or HR stating that " they can hire me directly or release me" , but the thing is that my employer "A" was prisoned for 40 months and sold company to another Employer " D " before geting prisoned, that new employer "D" don't have any paper work with me, He is not releasing me, Does this new employer have any rights aganist my employment ? he also said that " I can work anywhere except this client or primevendor as they have Non compete agreement ". does the non compete agreement carries forward to this new employer also ? do i need to be with "D" if i want to work with same client or prime vendor ?. sorry abt my english,

This is not a matter of statute law. This is a matter of contract law, and we have not read the non-compete in question. Therefore, we cannot say what the requirements are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back