Work violated my Confidentiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDFI697

1) I am an empolyee for Indiana Dept. Of Corrections

2) I was assualted in the yr 04

3) I was approached by staff, that had told me they overheard an OFD. on the call button stating on how he was going to run scams with my info such as my social security # and DoB when he gets out, they than told me the soc number they heard when this inmate was talking to another inmate and it was mine, this inmate is an Aryan Brotherhood member

4) About a month later I found my Info on the Offender that assualted me in which I found out that he is also a known Aryan Memeber

5) I have been threatened 3 times at work within this past yr. by the Aryan Brotherhood, one of them was with a $10,000 bounty on me, flyers were past out through the facility

6) I have taken all approperiate steps that I could and no one still wants to protect me nor my family, for those who know what it is like to work in a prison you understand what I am saying, If I was to violate an inmate's privacy and or any other way I would be fired, charges brought against me and be sued without the states help as well as is it now no help from the state, and if I was a Police officer or someone of importance than this would be taken seriously. can someone please help I can post all that they violated, since I have researched this to the fullest if need be to help out and save time if someone will take the time to review this and help:angryfire After reading this can someone tell me, Why I would be any different than the lady that had her social securtity number leaked out, and also can someone point me to a constitution Lawyer, And also They were Nelgeant in there duties to block this info out and not ask my permission

Last edited:

3) I was approached by staff, that had told me they overheard an OFD. on the call button

You lost me here.

Tell us what you are talking about.

Point

State of Indiana did not protect me, and is not going to do anything about it, If I was not to protect an offender than I would be held Highly accoutnable and or fired, Why dos the inmate have more rights than the public

1) I am an empolyee for Indiana Dept. Of Corrections

You have no rights. You are a part of the system. Only "people" have rights, not "servants". Pick a better vocation.

State of Indiana did not protect me, and is not going to do anything about it, If I was not to protect an offender than I would be held Highly accoutnable and or fired, Why dos the inmate have more rights than the public

Because the People are the sovereign, a mere public servant is a slave, you have very few rights.

If you truely protected the "offender" your ass should be busted. You public servant, should have protected the victim. I have no sympathy for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back