1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Work place assult

Discussion in 'Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation' started by beccavic, Jul 26, 2015.

1. beccavic

beccavic Law Topic Starter Guest

I am a LPN I went to ask to ask admission about a new resident the man in admissions took his hand put across my face and pushed me back pushed my face back several other employees saw this and several family members saw it. My question is what is this considered and what should I do .
    Thank you Rebecca

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Most people would call what you've described a battery. Many people would have reported his action to the police.

3. ElleMD

ElleMD Well-Known Member

If you were injured, file a claim with your WC carrier. I would also report it to his supervisor and yours.

4. beccavic

beccavic Law Topic Starter Guest

I went straight to the administration immediately nothing was done that was last week. I went back to work today and refused to be in the same building with him. All of a sudden they decide to suspend him and do a investigation

5. ElleMD

ElleMD Well-Known Member

Your options remain the same.