Won't honor visitation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fed_Up_Mom

I have two boys aged 16 and 12 who live with their father through a mutual agreement, we have court ordered joint custody with liberal visitation. It has been a few years but for the last couple he has been lying and talking bad about me to my children. My youngest son is an exact image in every way of his father and he only communicates with me when he wants something but I have a wonderful relationship with my oldest son and has a result he gets the worst treatment at home while the little one is treated like a prince. Anyway, during the evening hours I communicate with my son via text and speak with him after 9pm but since we had a disagreement about six weeks ago I am no longer allowed to see or speak to my children. I want to file a petition with the court and tell the judge. I pay my child support and do whatever else I can when I can I just need some advice on how to deal with this situation, I miss my children severely and cannot tolerate not seeing or even speaking to them. Please Help Me!

Last edited:
I have two boys aged 16 and 12 who live with their father through a mutual agreement, we have court ordered joint custody with liberal visitation. It has been a few years but for the last couple he has been lying and talking bad about me to my children. My youngest son is an exact image in every way of his father and he only communicates with me when he wants something but I have a wonderful relationship with my oldest son and has a result he gets the worst treatment at home while the little one is treated like a prince. Anyway, during the evening hours I communicate with my son via text and speak with him after 9pm but since we had a disagreement about six weeks ago I am no longer allowed to see or speak to my children. I want to file a petition with the court and tell the judge. I pay my child support and do whatever else I can when I can I just need some advice on how to deal with this situation, I miss my children severely and cannot tolerate not seeing or even speaking to them. Please Help Me!

Your ex is in contempt, and you should go back to court over this. Your state may have the forms and instructions online. If not, you should be able to get them from the courthouse.

Don't wait too long to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back