wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

centro760

I am just trying to find out information rgarding a child cutody. I have a nephew, he is 7 yrs old, his father has sole legal and physical custody and he won't allow my family and I to see my nephew. I was wondering if my mom had any rights as a grandmother to have visitation set by a court. When my sister and him split up my mother took care of my nephew for more than 1 year and a half. He lives in northern CA and we are in the south. He allow us to go see if last summer but this summer he has refuse. I love my nephew and I would like to see him since we are the only family he has. I would like to know if there is any law that gives us visitation rights?? Please Help!!!!!

I am just trying to find out information rgarding a child cutody. I have a nephew, he is 7 yrs old, his father has sole legal and physical custody and he won't allow my family and I to see my nephew. I was wondering if my mom had any rights as a grandmother to have visitation set by a court. When my sister and him split up my mother took care of my nephew for more than 1 year and a half. He lives in northern CA and we are in the south. He allow us to go see if last summer but this summer he has refuse. I love my nephew and I would like to see him since we are the only family he has. I would like to know if there is any law that gives us visitation rights?? Please Help!!!!!

Where is the child's mother?

Where is the child's mother and why can't she see the child on her time? If this is impossible and mom is totally out of the picture, grandma needs to see an attorney but it is likely she has very few rights. She might want to try and make peace with Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back