Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeysaOK

My mother passed away 2 years ago while I was incarcerated. She had a will that said all three of her children would split everything equal. I have recently been released and I nor my sister received anything from the estate. I know my mother was not a poor woman. Can anyone tell me if there is a statue of limitation or anything that I need to know or do to contest this. Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Chris in Oklahoma

NeysaOK said:
My mother passed away 2 years ago while I was incarcerated. She had a will that said all three of her children would split everything equal. I have recently been released and I nor my sister received anything from the estate. I know my mother was not a poor woman. Can anyone tell me if there is a statue of limitation or anything that I need to know or do to contest this. Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your mother's passing? What happened to your mother's estate? Was there an executor? Have you spoken to this person? Did your mother have a will? Did they claim she died "intestate" or without a will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back