Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Will they charge me w/h drug (marijuana)offense!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiko

Hi,

I will be a misdemeanor soon...with 1 or 2 years probation for first DUI.

I have a question about my close friend...
My friend is a drug dealer, blowing, selling, cultivating ONLY marijuana at home who hasn't have "a care giver" license in Denver.

If police officers arrest him during his drug dealing, and if I am with him that time, will they charge me with a drug offense!?

I swear, I have NEVER blow, purchase, possess marijuana here at all...!
I can easily prove it by a drug test.

Even though he denies my involvement with his drug trade, and my drug test is negative for marijuana use, will they arrest me as conspirators and take me away!?

I know his business, but I am not going to snitch him on.

Will INS deport me since I am a green card holder!?
Will they think that I violate my probation, even though I did NEVER use marijuana by myself?

Is it true that I violate my probation if I am hanging around with ex-felony during my probation period!? My close friend was arrested for theft and in prison for 3 years 30 years ago... Yes, I have already known that his is "ex-felony"...

I am eagerly waiting for your reply! Sincerely,

Yes, if the police arrest a drug dealer and you are in his/her company; most likely you will be arrested, too!

So, for your own sake, do not have any contact with this person.

Yes, you might be subject to deportation, if you break our laws.

You might wish to speak with an attorney about this.

Immigration is always watching immigrants, or some people will SNITCH you out for a reward!!!!

That means STOP emailing, texting, or telephoning ANYONE that is committing crimes!!!

Thank you very much for your reply!

>Yes, you might be subject to deportation, if you break our laws.

Oh absolutely NOT! I swear, I have NEVER blow, purchase, possess marijuana here at all...!
I can easily prove it by a drug test.

Would you please answer if somebody else here know about it?

Is it true that I violate my probation if I am hanging around with ex-felony during my probation period!? My close friend was arrested for theft and in prison for 3 years 30 years ago... Yes, I have already known that his is "ex-felony"...

I have already broken up with this person...
I was wondering whether I kept our friendship or not...
My friend hopes to keep friendship with me by emailing, texting, telephoning and so on...

Respectfully Yours,

Part of your probation is that you stay away from felons, I'm sure this person qualifies and yes they could revoke your probation.

I think you are ok right now, but staying away from a bad guy is a good idea. Find a new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back