Will IRS eventually come after them

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckyoh

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I've reported her to the SSA OIG before from things she told me. She doesn't even do taxes. Will she eventually be sanctioned by the IRS?

So this lady I know has no regard for the laws. She was not born in America. She doesn't report her earnings from her Lyft job. She has a credit card and seems to have extra money as she always tells me about new banking products she tries out. I used to be friends with her till I learned how she is very secretive about things. She is mentally off and lies.

I've reported her to the SSA OIG before from things she told me. She doesn't even do taxes. Will she eventually be sanctioned by the IRS?
There's no way we can know, nor can you.

So this lady I know has no regard for the laws. She was not born in America. She doesn't report her earnings from her Lyft job. She has a credit card and seems to have extra money as she always tells me about new banking products she tries out. I used to be friends with her till I learned how she is very secretive about things. She is mentally off and lies.
Why are you so focused on her? Why does this woman take up so much real estate in your brain? Put her out of your mind and move on with your life. If you can't do that, then you may wish to speak to a therapist to help you with the unhealthy obsession you have for her.

After reviewing your prior posts, it's apparent to me that you are simply a racist bigot with too much time on your hands. Get a job...get a hobby...get a life. Live and let live.

I've reported her to the SSA OIG before from things she told me.

What "things" did she tell you? What did you report?

She doesn't even do taxes.

How do you know?

Will she eventually be sanctioned by the IRS?

No one here has the ability to predict the future in this regard.

She doesn't report her earnings from her Lyft job.

How do you know?

How is any of this any of your concern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back