Will any lawyer take on a corrupt Judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Scrood

Jurisdiction
California
I was appealing the denial of my ssdi benefits. The final appeal is a FEDERAL Court appeal. The person that cares for me and her convicted child molester boyfriend came up with a plan to convince the judge presiding over my case to not only take my $100,000.00 claim for benefits from me but to give it to the child molester! And they PULLED IT OFF! When I realized what had happened I began to investigate it. I figured EVERYTHING out! I can prove it EASILY but I made a big mistake! I tried to reason with the Judge. I informed her of the truth of what she had ACTUALLY done thinking she wouldn't let an innocent DISABLED man pay for HER mistake with his life. I was quite wrong! Now she is on a MISSION to keep the truth hidden and she is doing an EXTREMELY good job! There isn't an attorney in CA that will even give me the time of day! I can PROVE what she did... but she knows it and she's making sure I never get the chance! This is too shameful for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to allow it to go to trial considering how TRUE it is and how EASILY I can prove it. Oh... did I mention that the Judge gave the convicted child molester MY IDENTITY along with my $100,000.00? I can VERY EASILY prove that too! This is a slam dunk and they will HAVE TO settle out of court to keep it under wraps! But I can't find a lawyer that wants to make a million dollars an hour with no trial!

You don't need no stinking lawyer, mate, just get CNN, NBC, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ABC, CBS, NY TIMES, or any media outlet involved. The media loves this kind of thing, too, dude.

It isn't clear what exactly happened but no one, not a judge, or anyone else, can give someone else your identity. There is no such thing. It is unclear how your benefits are being paid to someone else. Do you mean you have a legal guardian and the benefits are paid to you through that person? Being a child molester has nothing to do with this and it is unclear how this boyfriend is related to you if at all.

Judges have very limited ability when it comes to determining qualification for SSDI benefits.

You don't need no stinking lawyer, mate, just get CNN, NBC, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ABC, CBS, NY TIMES, or any media outlet involved. The media loves this kind of thing, too, dude.
DUDE! Don't think I haven't TRIED! Although I have only tried CNN. Their disinterest left me feeling deflated and I just kinda gave up on the whole Media idea. And are you sure I won't have any defamation issues? If you think the media is the way to go then I'll go with it until I get someone to run it! I just don't want it to backfire on me and give that bitch a way to sue ME! Thanks for your help... it's the first time I've been offered any and I am literally tearing up right now. =.l

I have a close family member who works in the media. Stations get inundated with please for folks to run stories on all manner of topics and investigate various injustices. For the most part, 99.9% are ignored as they are personal disputes not of interest or applicability to the general public. Reporters also aren't sitting around waiting for a story to come to them. That is exceedingly rare. Even if they do report on your story, they can not fix your issue. It isn't clear what you issue is exactly, but a reporter can not undo a court ruling, nor take action against a judge. You can not sue a judge because you do not agree with their ruling.

It isn't clear what exactly happened but no one, not a judge, or anyone else, can give someone else your identity. There is no such thing. It is unclear how your benefits are being paid to someone else. Do you mean you have a legal guardian and the benefits are paid to you through that person? Being a child molester has nothing to do with this and it is unclear how this boyfriend is related to you if at all.

Judges have very limited ability when it comes to determining qualification for SSDI benefits.
She changed my last name and put traffic tickets that I never GOT as being ones that I DID! I don't know if any of them were HIS, but they definitely AREN'T MINE! And I came across the record of the 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic that he recently bought with MY money using MY, I guess you could say NEW, IDENTITY! I have the VIN too, if it'll help? You doubt me all you want but EVERYTHING I said is 100% TRUE! And I think the fact that A U S FEDERAL JUDGE gave a convicted child molester $100,000.00 and a new identity and turned him loose with basically a FREE PASS to go hurt ANOTHER innocent 12 year old girl (though it might not be his OWN DAUGHTER this time) has A LOT to do with it! Whatever he does... whoever he HURTS... it's THE JUDGE'S FAULT!! She gave him the means to commit the crime of his choosing! And trust me, this isn't the kind of opportunity that his sort will let pass by! They DREAM about shit like this happening! But I don't mean to sound like I don't appreciate the response. PLEASE ask ANY QUESTION you like! I am FULLY AWARE of just how UNBELIEVABLE this is! I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to answer ANY question you have! I AM telling the truth... and you simply CANNOT imagine what I have been through or am going through! I have to watch the bitch that PLANNED this whole thing get out of her car EVERY DAY and smile at me with that F'ing "Naaa Naaaaaa Nanaaaaa Naaaaa!" grin and wave at me as she turns and starts laughing while she walks away! And I can't... do... SHIT!!!

I have a close family member who works in the media. Stations get inundated with please for folks to run stories on all manner of topics and investigate various injustices. For the most part, 99.9% are ignored as they are personal disputes not of interest or applicability to the general public. Reporters also aren't sitting around waiting for a story to come to them. That is exceedingly rare. Even if they do report on your story, they can not fix your issue. It isn't clear what you issue is exactly, but a reporter can not undo a court ruling, nor take action against a judge. You can not sue a judge because you do not agree with their ruling.
Okay... I'm sorry but I don't appreciate being called a liar! First of all, WHAT POSSIBLE REASON WOULD I HAVE FOR LYING OR EVEN EMBELISHING IN ANY WAY?! HOW THE F WOULD THAT HELP ME?! Because I want help figuring out how to deal with a FANTASY?! COME ON!! And why waste your time responding to what you think is a LIE?! It makes NO SENSE and it's almost like it's INTENDED to piss me off! And I don't mean to sound unappreciative of ANY response but, it's starting to! But I'm only being honest... because I AM HONEST!! You will NEVER catch me in a lie and I challenge ANYONE to try to catch me in ANYTHING that MIGHT be considered as a contradiction! My issue is CLEAR! If you are having trouble SEEING IT then just tell me WHY and I'll do what I can to bring it into focus for you. But please don't insinuate that the HELL I am in is not really the HELL I am IN! I'M HERE... AND IT SUCKS!!! Thank you

I was appealing the denial of my ssdi benefits. The final appeal is a FEDERAL Court appeal. The person that cares for me and her convicted child molester boyfriend came up with a plan to convince the judge presiding over my case to not only take my $100,000.00 claim for benefits from me but to give it to the child molester! And they PULLED IT OFF! When I realized what had happened I began to investigate it. I figured EVERYTHING out! I can prove it EASILY but I made a big mistake! I tried to reason with the Judge. I informed her of the truth of what she had ACTUALLY done thinking she wouldn't let an innocent DISABLED man pay for HER mistake with his life. I was quite wrong! Now she is on a MISSION to keep the truth hidden and she is doing an EXTREMELY good job! There isn't an attorney in CA that will even give me the time of day! I can PROVE what she did... but she knows it and she's making sure I never get the chance! This is too shameful for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to allow it to go to trial considering how TRUE it is and how EASILY I can prove it. Oh... did I mention that the Judge gave the convicted child molester MY IDENTITY along with my $100,000.00? I can VERY EASILY prove that too! This is a slam dunk and they will HAVE TO settle out of court to keep it under wraps! But I can't find a lawyer that wants to make a million dollars an hour with no trial!
I wanted to add something to this and I wasn't sure HOW to do it but clicking "reply" seems to have worked. Here's the thing... I JUST NEED A LAWYER!!! The Judge awarded this asshole my benefits using a different case number or something, I guess. All I know is she was pretending that my case was proceeding according to the scheduling order when my case, as she had me believing, wasn't even really my case at all! I knew that she'd given my benefits away and I knew who, how, when, where and unlike the gullible Judge, I knew WHY! But I couldn't just ABANDON what APPEARED to still be my case... my last and ONLY hope of getting what I'd been forced to survive 2 years on the street, sleeping behind bushes night after night, getting woken up by sprinklers at 3am in the 5 years that I'd been fighting for what I am owed and deserve! I didn't give up hope that my case was real until I submitted a required written document and it was returned with a clerk's notice saying their records indicated this case was closed. AND this non-corrupt deputy clerk even addressed it to the name that Judge Bitch CLOSED it under! She had forgotten that she had required me to submit written notification concerning this thing and it fell into the hands of someone other than one of her "Henchmen", so to speak. The deputy clerk KNEW that he or she was helping me by doing this and I will NOT allow this deed to cost them their job if it has or does. They risked it for ME and I WILL make sure that Judge didn't ding 'em for it! So anyway, I can prove it and the judge can't use her power to change it or hide it the way she can with everything else. The only thing that can stop me from proving it is not finding a lawyer before the statute of limitations runs out. If I can find a lawyer that won't be intimidated by a Judge, I'm GOLDEN! I just CANNOT FIND ONE! I just need a lawyer! They don't have to be experienced as long as they know how to file a lawsuit against the U S Federal Court! I already figured everything out and who needs to be subpoenaed to guarantee we win! But it won't go to trial for JUST THAT REASON! It's TRUE... ALL OF IT... AS UNBELIEVABLE AS IT SOUNDS... I don't care if anybody believes it... I CAN PROVE IT! Does anything else matter? Nope! Except that I STILL NEED A LAWYER!!!

First of all, no one said you were lying. What you posted as is does not make any sense. There is no way to give an identity to someone else. You are going to have to explain how you think it is that your identity was given to him. Even if he legally changed his name to Ben Scrood, he would not be you, just another dude with the name Ben Scrood.

It also isn't at all clear who this woman is, who the boyfriend is, or what was ordered by the court. If by woman who took care of you you mean a nurse you employed to care for your medical needs, say so. You can also fire her. If she was granted some sort of legal custody over you because of your disability, you are going to have to explain that. No judge is going to give a random person control over a non-relative's money.

A VIN just identifies the vehicle. It has nothing to do with who owns it. No one can put anything in your name without you knowing about it.

Whatever he has done to children has zero to do with whatever is happening to you. If criminal charges were brought against him, it would be for a different judge in a criminal court to try the case.

If you were awarded benefits for SSDI, it would not be $100K. Maybe over a period of many, many years the total received would total that amount, but SSDI is not a one time grant.

First of all, no one said you were lying. What you posted as is does not make any sense. There is no way to give an identity to someone else. You are going to have to explain how you think it is that your identity was given to him. Even if he legally changed his name to Ben Scrood, he would not be you, just another dude with the name Ben Scrood.

It also isn't at all clear who this woman is, who the boyfriend is, or what was ordered by the court. If by woman who took care of you you mean a nurse you employed to care for your medical needs, say so. You can also fire her. If she was granted some sort of legal custody over you because of your disability, you are going to have to explain that. No judge is going to give a random person control over a non-relative's money.

A VIN just identifies the vehicle. It has nothing to do with who owns it. No one can put anything in your name without you knowing about it.

Whatever he has done to children has zero to do with whatever is happening to you. If criminal charges were brought against him, it would be for a different judge in a criminal court to try the case.

If you were awarded benefits for SSDI, it would not be $100K. Maybe over a period of many, many years the total received would total that amount, but SSDI is not a one time grant.
I'm sorry but you're not here to offer help. You're here because you want to create doubt as to the accuracy of my story. Why? THAT is the ONLY thing that doesn't make any sense! UNLESS... I'm even gonna say it's about a 50/50 shot that YOU actually ARE the famous, Judge Corrupty McEvilbitch herself?! But I'll respond regardless.
When you file a claim for ssdi benefits and get denied those benefits you endure an appeals process that can take up to FIVE YEARS! I filed my claim in December of 2011 and the disability I suffer from kept me from working starting in December of 2009. At the average benefit amount of $1,250.00 per month the payout for my claim, that would include 2010 thru 2015 and Jan thru Aug of 2016, for 68 months would be... oh, EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IT WAS, HUH? WOW! SO I WAS EXACTLY RIGHT!!! So now I don't have to explain anything else! You can take my word for it, knowing that it's true and I'm right... COOL!

...but I will! I KNOW that she gave him my $100,000.00! I KNOW that she changed my name! I KNOW that he used that name when he used my money to buy himself a new truck! So why did he use that name and how did he know it existed? Hhmmm... so the piece of crap that she gave my money to used the name that she changed my name to TOO! Huh... now, why would he do that? It's not like the Judge would want to HIDE THE TRUTH or anything! She would want the names of all who participated in this crime to be shown in the record that she would have made sure would exist to prove that all three of them are guilty. Judges aren't capable of committing crimes and if they accidentally DID commit one they surely wouldn't try to HIDE it! Federal Judges don't even HAVE the power to DO that!
Trust me... it happened! If you have a suggestion that you think will help, GREAT! Help is what I need! If you have some condescending remarks that you think are appropriate because you think I'm lying then GO AWAY! I am being honest and cynical remarks or remarks that aren't intended to be helpful are inappropriate and AREN'T HELPFUL! I came here for HELP because I desperately NEED IT! The only way to get help when you need it is to be honest about what it is you need help WITH! That is what I have done. The things that I said happened, HAPPENED! You are right though... these things shouldn't have happened and these people shouldn't have done these things and shouldn't have even been ABLE to do these things... but they DID! And I'm not going to let them get away with it!
If you are going to be a jerk, forget it. Figure it out yourself.

...but I will! I KNOW that she gave him my $100,000.00! I KNOW that she changed my name! I KNOW that he used that name when he used my money to buy himself a new truck! So why did he use that name and how did he know it existed? Hhmmm... so the piece of crap that she gave my money to used the name that she changed my name to TOO! Huh... now, why would he do that? It's not like the Judge would want to HIDE THE TRUTH or anything! She would want the names of all who participated in this crime to be shown in the record that she would have made sure would exist to prove that all three of them are guilty. Judges aren't capable of committing crimes and if they accidentally DID commit one they surely wouldn't try to HIDE it! Federal Judges don't even HAVE the power to DO that!
Trust me... it happened! If you have a suggestion that you think will help, GREAT! Help is what I need! If you have some condescending remarks that you think are appropriate because you think I'm lying then GO AWAY! I am being honest and cynical remarks or remarks that aren't intended to be helpful are inappropriate and AREN'T HELPFUL! I came here for HELP because I desperately NEED IT! The only way to get help when you need it is to be honest about what it is you need help WITH! That is what I have done. The things that I said happened, HAPPENED! You are right though... these things shouldn't have happened and these people shouldn't have done these things and shouldn't have even been ABLE to do these things... but they DID! And I'm not going to let them get away with it!

I'm NOT being a Jerk! And I DID figure it out MYSELF! Now I need a Lawyer so I can keep them from getting away with it! RELAX! Being wrong isn't the end of the world!

I'm sorry but you're not here to offer help. You're here because you want to create doubt as to the accuracy of my story. Why? THAT is the ONLY thing that doesn't make any sense! UNLESS... I'm even gonna say it's about a 50/50 shot that YOU actually ARE the famous, Judge Corrupty McEvilbitch herself?! But I'll respond regardless.
When you file a claim for ssdi benefits and get denied those benefits you endure an appeals process that can take up to FIVE YEARS! I filed my claim in December of 2011 and the disability I suffer from kept me from working starting in December of 2009. At the average benefit amount of $1,250.00 per month the payout for my claim, that would include 2010 thru 2015 and Jan thru Aug of 2016, for 68 months would be... oh, EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IT WAS, HUH? WOW! SO I WAS EXACTLY RIGHT!!! So now I don't have to explain anything else! You can take my word for it, knowing that it's true and I'm right... COOL!
Not 68 months... 80 months! 2010-2015 is six years, not five! I'm wrong sometimes too! I had the right $ amount and the right time frame, just brainfarted on the # of months it is.

This thread has done all it can, no need to continue it, closed. Thank you for asking a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back