will a buyers order hold up in court? Dealer say's they gave me to good of a deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texastitan83

I went to a dealership and found a truck, they printed me up a buyers order. I took the order to my Credit Union who got me approved for the amount on the buyers order. Now the dealership is saying that the buyers order is wrong and that my credit union owe's them more money, but Said money is not reflected on the buyers order. I have already taken delivery of the vehicle and they also have my old truck I traded in. I like the deal I have now. Can they add more money to a buyers order that has already been signed and a loan that has already been approve and a truck that has already been delivered. Nowhere on the back of the buyers order does there seem to be a loopole.

Thanks

JRP

I don't know the details. In general, unless a mistake is obvious, the contract is as written and not modifiable unless the parties agree otherwise. For example, if an amount read 300000 (300,000) when it should have had a decimal point and been 3000.00 - that is an obvious mistake and the law believes the party not making the mistake should have known it was an obvious mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back