Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication why is she being charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

needs

this is strange cops chase a my coworker he ran from one block to the next , he in turn runs into his friends building into his friends room he was renting , his friend is not home, but the friends girlsfriend is. she was in bed she heard the knocking on the door, thinking it was herboyfriend she unlocked the door and went back under the covers. the guy who was being chased ran inside the room and locked the door and sat down . the girlfriend gets up thinking it was her boy friend hear she r see its not him its his friends ask him whats going on he said cops chased him the cops get up into the building after breaking the door down went up stairs and break the doors of the room down .now the guy had crack cocaine on him he apparently dropped some downstairs on the steps and he stashed the rest of it upstairs in a case . the cops arrest him and also the lady who was in the bed at the time charged them both with possesion. they also came back with a warrant after the fact found the stuff he had try to stash. the female doent live there she is just a visitor day waiting for her boyfriend to come from work, she has never been arrested in her life she basically is an upstanding citizen , who can she get her self out of this mess because they might have her as a co defendant? i need some good advice about this they are good friend of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back