Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant who was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorraine227

today my boyfriend was arrested. well his little brother is a known drug dealer and is not allowed in the house but this particular time his grandmother allowed him in not knowing that he would bring in others. so the legal guardian (the grandmother ) told my boyfriends brother to leave and not to bring any other people in her house . so, he got mad and started to speak in a derrogatory manner and she got upset and told him leave before she calls the police he at this point was furious and stormed out of the house.the older brother two yougest sisters and father werent in the house at the time .but when they had shown up all they saw were police everywhere. so my boyfriend the older brother went in his room to see what the problem was and the father was talking to the police officer but he got loud and negative as well meaning using profanity in front of the girls so the father asked if he(officer) could cut the profanity and the officer got louder .while this was happening my boyfriend was trying to enter his room and the police officer told him that it was his fault and shoved my boyfriend so my boyfriend shoved the police officer back and then they tazored him and sprayed him with pepper spray . please tell me who was wrong or what can we do to keep my boyfriend from being a convicted felon?

Thanks Lorraine

Lorraine-
My advice is get a new boyfriend. You can never, NEVER, strike an officer. If you are going to keep him around- get a lawyer to try to plead him to a lesser charge. The only thing is, if the prosecuting attorney does not want to deal it is your boyfriends word (worthless) against the word of what sounds like multiple police (100% authority). Forget about surrounding circumstances- hit a cop and you are in deep trouble.

Q: please tell me who was wrong

A: Your boyfriend.

were you actually there, or is this the story your boyfriend gave you?

If the officer felt threatened then the use of force was probably appropriate.

If your boyfriend knows his brother is a drug dealer, then stop hanging around him and probably time for grandma to get a restraining order on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back