Who should i sue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessed2bme

On Sept 24 i entered into a 6 month lease agreement with my tenant. In advance I was told by my tenant that the he worked for a construction company that would be doing a lot of work in the area and he was told by his employer to rent as many houses as possible for the contractors that were coming. My house was one of them. First months rent and deposit was paid by the company. Second months rent was paid although late and when I called the tenant about it he gave me the office number and me and the security got everything straight, so it was also paid by the company. By month 3 the company told me that the tenant has left and he is not coming back and they will no longer send me rent for the property. The tenant does not answer. Can the company besued since they made all the payments and called me r do i sue the tenant that signed the lease.

The tenant put the companys address on the lease with his name so i do not have an address for him what should i do?

You cant sue compnay since your agreement (contract) was with person. You are going to need to try to locate this person. You might (strongly recommended) consult an Attorney over this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back