1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

White House Press PROPAGANDISTS Worried About Puddin' Head's Coughing Spells

Discussion in 'General Chat, News, TV, Politics' started by army judge, Sep 16, 2021.

1. army judge

army judge Law Topic Starter Super Moderator

NBC White House correspondent Kelly O'Donnell asked about President Biden appearing to have a mild cough or cold during his Thursday speech on his tax plan.

""I don't think it's an issue of concern," White House press secretary Jen Psaki said.

KELLY O'DONNELL: We've seen [Biden] on many occasions where he has a repeated cough? What is the situation with that cough and is that a concern?...Is there an explanation for why he coughs so frequently in situations like that? I'm sure you saw it.

NBC's Kelly O'Donnell to Psaki: What's Up With President Biden's Cough?

2. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Well-Known Member

What do you want to bet that shortly after the mid-term elections the P-I-C either dies or has to resign for health reasons?

Paddywakk and army judge like this.
  3. army judge

army judge Law Topic Starter Super Moderator

I've had such a notion for the past three months, especially AFTER the Afghanistan debacle.

In fact, someone might be gone before the New Year. IjJta_.gif

4. Redemptionman

Redemptionman Active Member

Most definitely, when you see Biden walking around it is almost like any second he could fall and not get up.

Scary situation.