Whats right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate_M

what is the right amount for a car injury? How do they come up with your settlement amount? I have whiplash and hit my knee (just bruised) ......When a 2 year old child is involved.... whats a fair settlement for being in a car accident with minor injuries? my Dr bills & Car are being taken care of and I do not want to hire an lawyer, what should and average settlement be in a case like mine for pain and suffering??? Just want to know incase I need to hire one?????????:confused:

The courts have records of amounts paid out for each type of injury. After a long period of time there is an amount which is generally the amount one might receive for a certain injury. Research for cases involving similar injuries might provide you with those amounts. Remember that if you try to do this yourself, you will probably be lowballed, especially since they will believe that there is little danger of this becoming a court case. Much also depends upon the likelihood that you could go to court and win. these factors need to be taken into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back