1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

What to do with this debt. Student Loans

Discussion in 'Student Loans' started by Bryanbush33, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryanbush33

    Bryanbush33 Law Topic Starter New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Okay here is the story. In 2004 I went to job Corps, at which time I thought I got a Real high school diploma. A few years later I started to go to college in one enrolled into my first semester of classes. During my enrollments Of my Second semester of classes I found that my diploma wasn't accredited.it took me between six months and a year of me calling Job corps in the department of labor, at which time I was processed a legitimate high school diploma from a actual high school.

    Now the question, when I was enrolled in college I incurred student loan debt that I wasn't responsible for until after graduation.
    Is it possible to have a job Corps or the department of labor to pay for the said student loan debt?

    Please I would like some serious answers.
     
  2. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Messages:
    29,891
    Likes Received:
    3,913
    Trophy Points:
    113

    Only the government can say what they will or won't do.
    I suggest you send your request to the agency you believe should reimburse you for your college expense.
    Good luck with that.
    By the way, Obama is proposing the US government ay 75% of community college expenses for two years, and wants each state to agree to pay the remaining 25%. He plans to address that fully in his upcoming State of the Union Address.

    Obama says he got the idea from TN, which just started a free community college program.

    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/barack-obama-free-community-college-114094.html

    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-college-plan-could-cost-34b-year_823398.html
     
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  3. disagreeable

    disagreeable Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    2,739
    Likes Received:
    220
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Which is a great way to develop a bunch a partially trained low wage laborers and continuing the awesome profit margins of for profit colleges.


     

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.