What to do... 76 in a 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

slb024

Yesterday on my way back to school I got stopped by a cop going 76 in a 55. He wrote me a ticket and I have to appear in court. I have no idea what to do because I recently moved to NC. Actually in August, and I have no idea about rules and everything. I was just wondering if somebody could help me out. A friend told me about the prayer for judgment. But I'm not sure about anything!

If you have a NC license, go in and talk to the prosecutor well before your court date. A reduction to a nine over is best but if not take the Prayer for Judgment. If you have an out of state license, a PFJ is not available but you still need to get a reduction to avoid a suspension of your right to drive in NC.

I'm sorry I don't know anything about court. Ummm so I go to the court house? Do I have to call in advance or do I just show up? I'm sorry I am really clueless about this.

If I was to the reduction to nine over or even the PFJ do I need a lawyer with me, or can I do it myself?

Call the clerk of court and ask if it is possible to see the prosecutor. She can give you his hours. Try it without the attorney first if it is convenient or you can hire one from the many letters you will receive in the mail.

If you have a NC license, go in and talk to the prosecutor well before your court date. A reduction to a nine over is best but if not take the Prayer for Judgment. If you have an out of state license, a PFJ is not available but you still need to get a reduction to avoid a suspension of your right to drive in NC.

If you have a RIGHT to drive, then you are not required to have a drivers license. No right can be taxed or licensed.

Numerous court cases tell use we have a right to use the roads in horse drawn buggy or vehicle without a license.

YOu have no "rights" in Amerika, only "privilages", that's what happens when you live in a fake democracy, and not a Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back