what should i do

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico

I moved out a month ago and my previous landlord has my mail with a check that belongs to my son I have a judgement on me for $ 400.00 and he texted me saying that I need go bring his money in order go get the check what should I do

I moved out a month ago and my previous landlord has my mail with a check that belongs to my son I have a judgement on me for $ 400.00 and he texted me saying that I need go bring his money in order go get the check what should I do

I'd go to your local post office and report the matter to the postmaster (maybe the postal inspectors).

The postmaster will direct you as to your next steps.

Or, contact the issuer of the check and have them put a stop payment on the check and issue a new one, sending it to your new address.

I did contact the postal service and da police I made a report, he wants to meet me to give me my mail but I have to bring him $ 400 to get all my mail

I did contact the postal service and da police I made a report, he wants to meet me to give me my mail but I have to bring him $ 400 to get all my mail

Then you must wait until the DA and/or the police act.

Or, go see the postmaster at your post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back