What rights do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcreese56

I opened an account inside a bank with a Personal Banker. I deposited all my money into the accounts. That evening I wrote a check for a ticket.The next day, I tried to withdraw cash for gas. The teller told me there was a freeze placed on my account. I spoke with the branch manager who explained I was not elligible for accounts with this bank, and they were frozen until further review.

I was told the personal banker who opened accounts had bypassed the security notification prohibiting the opening of the accounts to receive the referral credit, I was never made aware.

As a result, The check I had written to the court bounced, I missed work bc my truck had broken down bc of no gas, and somehow affected the engine, which caused a number of issues, and a number of other chaotic events took place. I am pregnant, and I have a toddler already. The stress from this incident caused a near miscarriage. I have my child but lost a lot of blood.

I'd like to know if I can press charges against this institution? and what rights would I have?

I opened an account inside a bank with a Personal Banker. I deposited all my money into the accounts. That evening I wrote a check for a ticket.The next day, I tried to withdraw cash for gas. The teller told me there was a freeze placed on my account. I spoke with the branch manager who explained I was not elligible for accounts with this bank, and they were frozen until further review.

I was told the personal banker who opened accounts had bypassed the security notification prohibiting the opening of the accounts to receive the referral credit, I was never made aware.

As a result, The check I had written to the court bounced, I missed work bc my truck had broken down bc of no gas, and somehow affected the engine, which caused a number of issues, and a number of other chaotic events took place. I am pregnant, and I have a toddler already. The stress from this incident caused a near miscarriage. I have my child but lost a lot of blood.

I'd like to know if I can press charges against this institution? and what rights would I have?

You should have read the disclosures you were given when you opened the account.

The documents would reveal very clearly that certain, if not all, amounts deposited are not able to be drawn against for a specified number of days.

I see nothing upon which YOU can take any legal action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back